[CWG-Stewardship] Confirming F2F Details

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Oct 24 15:22:08 UTC 2014

Dear all,

As requested, I'm following up with the venue confirmation for the
face-to-face meeting:

Dates: 19-20 November 2014 (two full working days)
Venue: Le Meridien Parkhotel in Frankfurt, Germany

Since the meeting will start early on 19 November, the suggested arrival
date is 18 November. Accordingly, since the meeting will end in the
afternoon on 20 November, some may need to depart on 21 November pending
flight availability.

Attendance:

Only the 19 members of the CWG are eligible for travel funding from ICANN.
Alternates are eligible for travel funding if and only if they are a current
participant of the CWG and they are approved by their SO/AC to serve as an
alternate. So far, I have received confirmation from about half of the
members. If you are a member, please contact me (off-list) to confirm your
attendance. Since arrangements need to be made quickly, please let me know
by Tuesday, 28 October at the latest. If you cannot attend but are working
with your SO/AC to confirm an alternate, please let me know as well.

Participants are welcome to attend the F2F meeting at the own expense. To
prepare the meeting space, all participants who wish to attend the meeting
in person must confirm their attendance to me (off-list) by Friday, 7
November at the latest.

Remote Participation: The meeting will be webcast live through Adobe Connect
and include remote participation capabilities consistent with the CWG
meetings to date. The meeting will also be recorded and transcribed.

Please contact me if you have any questions,
Grace

Grace Abuhamad
Public Policy Manager

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006
Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638