[CWG-Stewardship] [IANA-issues] CWG RFP 2C - Draft Triage of IANA Functions Contract

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Oct 24 21:28:17 UTC 2014

Hi Allan,

Im still looking to assist with this, Ill look over your draft over the weekend.

Thanks for kicking this off.

James

On 24 Oct 2014, at 21:14, Allan MacGillivray <allan.macgillivray at cira.ca<mailto:allan.macgillivray at cira.ca>> wrote:

Please find attached an initial draft of the triage of the IANA functions contract as discussed on the CWG call this week.

The first document is the draft Triage itself, organized as per our meeting this week.  In the second I have pasted the provisions that I have brought together all of the provisions that I categorized as “Likely Needs Improving”  and “Linked to Accountability and Oversight”.   I know that a number of you, including Chuck Gomes, Kris Seeburn, Greg Shatan, James Gannon, Guru Acharya, Mary Uduma, Wanawit Ahkuputra, and Pitinan Kooarmornpatana have all volunteered to work on this.  Thank you.  I have sent the drafts to the full list as I do not have all of your emails.  Could I ask that anyone who has already volunteered, or anyone that wishes to do so now, to respond quickly to this email so that we might start a CWG RFP2C list.

I invite you to review the current draft documents.  I am hoping that this can be done in the documents themselves.  But if the comments and changes become too cumbersome, I will ask Bart or Marika to suggest how we can deal with these.  In closing let me make a general comment.  I see the objective of this exercise as being to identify potential issues that will need to be addressed at some point.  I do not, however, see the resolution of these issues as being part of this SWG’s work.  Rather I see its objective as being to inform the work of the other SWG’s, RFP3 in particular.

Regards

Allan

<INITIAL TRIAGE OF IANA FUNCTIONS CONTRACT.docx><ISSUE FLOWING FROM IANA FUNCTIONS CONTRACT ORG II.docx>_______________________________________________
CWG-Stewardship mailing list