[CWG-Stewardship] Financing the new IANA

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Oct 27 18:30:31 UTC 2014

Dear Donna,

There was indeed a lot of work done by the ccNSO Finance WG regarding
ccTLD voluntary contributions to Icann. You will find details in the
final report available here :
http://ccnso.icann.org/workinggroups/finance-wg.htm

Best
Mathieu

--
Mathieu WEILL
mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
ATTENTION : L'Afnic a déménagé le 31 mars 2014 !
Notre nouvelle adresse est :
Afnic - Immeuble Le Stephenson - 1, rue Stephenson - 78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux