[CWG-Stewardship] [IANA-issues] Fwd: Names Community vs the other two communities

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:48:12 UTC 2014

I'm not speaking on behalf of the GAC here, and not even from my own
Government's perspective, however I would remark that ...

"I honestly don’t know that the GAC would want to participate in the
Oversight Council – seems very technical/operational to me."

... Is probably not representative of several Governments' POV.

/t