[CWG-Stewardship] Schedule for F2F in Frankfurt

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Oct 28 20:55:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Today was the deadline for members to confirm their attendance, and I'm
proud to announce that, if all goes well with visa processing, we will have
full quorum (i.e. all 19 members will be present).

Participants ‹ please confirm to me (off-list) by 7 November if you plan to
attend the F2F meeting in person. After 7 November, the in-person attendance
list will be closed so as to finalize logistics and other arrangements.
Please note that ICANN is only sponsoring travel and lodging for the 19
members, and that participants may attend at their own expense.

As a reminder, this F2F meeting is a working meeting for the CWG. Like all
CWG meetings, attendance is limited to CWG members and participants. Since
anyone can join the CWG as a participant, if you know of someone who is
interested in the work of the CWG, please encourage them to join. If you
have any questions, please contact me.

Below is the tentative schedule for the F2F meeting in Frankfurt:

DAY 0: Arrive Tuesday 18 November ‹ Welcome cocktail for all attendees at
18:00.

DAY 1: Wednesday 19 November (9:00 ­ 18:00)
08:30 ­ 09:00: Coffee
09:00 ­ 10:40: [Content TBD]
10:40 ­ 11:00: Coffee Break
11:00 ­ 13:00: [Content TBD]
13:00 ­ 14:00: Lunch
14:00 ­ 15:40: [Content TBD]
15:40 ­ 16:00: Coffee Break
16:00 ­ 18:00: [Content TBD]
End at 18:00 ­ no planned meal/gathering

DAY 2: Thursday 20 November (8:00 ­ 16:00)
07:30 ­ 08:00: Coffee
08:00 ­ 09:40: [Content TBD]
09:40 ­ 10:00: Coffee Break
10:00 ­ 12:00: [Content TBD]
12:00 ­ 13:00: Lunch
13:00 ­ 14:40: [Content TBD]
14:40 ­ 15:00: Coffee Break
15:00 ­ 16:00: [Content TBD]
End at 16:00
*Option to stay for live stream of Stakeholder Call
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-10-28-en> from 16:00 ­ 17:15.

Departure that evening (or Friday 21 Nov if needed)

Additional Notes:
€     Dates: 19-20 November (2 full day meeting ‹ so arrival needs to be on
18 November)
€     Location: Frankfurt (Le Meridien Parkhotel)
€     Remote participation available (virtual meeting room, phone conference
line)
€     ICANN will provide travel support to members (19 ppl max) and lodging
for 2/3 nights (depending on travel out).
€     Alternates will be eligible for travel funding if and only if they are
a current participant of the CWG and approved by their SO/AC to serve as an
alternate.
€     Other CWG participants are welcome to attend in person at their own
expense.