[CWG-Stewardship] [IANA-issues] Fwd: Names Community vs the other two communities

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Oct 29 15:50:53 UTC 2014

Hello all,

irrespective of whether an "Oversight Council" is a desirable thing or
not (I have not yet made up my mind about this, only having very basic
information about it), I see a serious conflict of Interest where only
the directly affected parties oversee operations that concern them
directly.
There was much discussion about the GAC having seats. Although I have
not asked them, I am pretty much sure that end users, as affected
parties, would need a number of seats too.

Kind regards,

Olivier