[CWG-Stewardship] FW: Responding to Olivier

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Oct 29 18:16:09 UTC 2014

Dear Becky,

thanks for detailing the various functions and going to depth showing
none of the functions involve policy. To be frank, I am somehow baffled
as to why end users would only be interested in policy and not operations.

On 29/10/2014 17:45, Becky Burr wrote:
> Again, to be clear, I am not unalterably opposed to having other parts
> of the community participate, but I don’t understand why they would
> want to.

It's that set of eyes. End users would feel a lot happier if they could
watch... and warn.
Kind regards,

Olivier