[CWG-Stewardship] [IANA-issues] Fwd: Names Community vs the other two communities

Guru Acharya gurcharya at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:10:32 UTC 2014

Milton: I agree that changing the IANA operator is a technical decision and
not a policy decision; however there are contingent policy issues that may
arise due to this technical decision - such as jurisdiction of the new IANA
operator, financing of the new IANA operator - where GAC/ALAC participation
may be beneficial.