[CWG-Stewardship] FW: Responding to Olivier

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 03:05:44 UTC 2014

 "I am not unalterably opposed to having other parts of the community
participate, but I don’t understand why they would want to."

I think that should be a subject of discussion with and between the "other
parts of the community." If some of these other parts don't wish to
participate that is one thing.  However, we should not be pushing them (us)
away from participation -- it could be misinterpreted as sort of "Move
along, nothing to see here folks..."  (which often means just the opposite).

Greg