[CWG-Stewardship] TIME TO GET GOING RPC GROUP III

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Oct 30 18:54:42 UTC 2014

Hi Allan,

I'm no Marika, but I can provide the answer to your first point. We have
checked with our web team internally and the Wiki was the suggested tool. We
created sub-team sections in the Wiki for that purpose, and could of course
adjust them to what best suits the group for collaborative work. The other
option would be something like Google Docs, which I could support you in,
but is not a platform supported by the ICANN web team.