[CWG-Stewardship] Draft of Principles

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 18:53:52 UTC 2014

Thanks Lise and Martin for the great work.
Please find attached some minor input and comment seeking clarification.You may wish to fine tune further.
Mary Uduma

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:56 AM, Lise Fuhr <lise.fuhr at difo.dk> wrote:

Dear All,
As per the request from last week's call we have produced a list of the principles from the Charter of the CWG and the ICG (attached).
Also as discussed last week Martin Boyle and I have been elaborating a set of principles and/or the criteria against which we would review the proposals the CWG will be developing, in order to ensure that the proposal takes into account the different aspects that need to be covered.
The draft of those principles and/or criteria are also attached to this email for your consideration.
Given this is not directly in line with the work required to develop proposals I am suggesting that these should only be discussed on the mailing list for time being.
We will allocate time at the Face to Face meeting in Germany for us to consider the latest version of these as they will have evolved from discussions on the list.
Best regards,
Lise