[CWG-Stewardship] Work break down RFPIII

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Thu Oct 30 19:12:43 UTC 2014

Dear All,

The objective is to finalize the work breakdown structure at our next meeting.

An issue arose at our meeting today:

·         Breaking up CWG-RFP3 into 3A and 3B as presented:

A. Contract Manager for the IANA Functions contractor
B. Root Zone Management.

Although there were some objections on the list prior to the call there were none voiced during the call and I concluded that we should keep this separation at least until our next meeting. The main reason for this is that the SSAC68 report identifies two very distinct functions performed by the NTIA in IANA Functions oversight and accountability and this group is in charge of identifying how to best transition both.

If you have any comments please post these to the list prior to our next meeting on November 4.

Thank You

Best regards.

Lise