[CWG-Stewardship] Work break down RFPIII

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 19:29:33 UTC 2014

Hello Lise,

Its fine to separate the 2 roles of the NTIA, however its important that
drafting be done by a sub-group, because both of them are not necessarily
independent of one another. This will ensure that we don't start to
over-blow the root-zone management role of the NTIA which IMHO is more of a
procedural thing.

Treating the 2 roles together will allow the drafting team have an holistic
view of the whole process.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*