[CWG-Stewardship] Proposed Agenda for Tuesday, 4 November Meeting (14:00-16:00 UTC)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 21:30:52 UTC 2014

Thanks Grace, I have just 2 comments/request below:

- That we endeavor to conclude on item 3 and 4.
So I will propose to update each of those items to reading and finalising.

- Can we have the item 5 document available before the meeting...perhaps on
Gdocs with comments options enabled?

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.