[CWG-Stewardship] Final Draft of Principles

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:41:50 UTC 2015

Lise:

The documents looks good.

Just minor formatting suggestions as follows:

1] Section 5: iii, iv & vi , Section 7: iii & iv and Section 9: iii -
delete tab before the start of the sentence

2] Section 8: iii - delete tab and add an underline to the first two words.

Kind regards,

-ed

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Lise Fuhr <lise.fuhr at difo.dk> wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> As announced at the CWG conference call today, the latest draft of the
> Principles is hereby sent to the list. Please be aware that there is a
> deadline for the conclusion of the Principles on Friday 10th of April, and
> we have had several iterations on the document.
>

> As Martin Boyle mentioned in his email of March 24th , this is a
> compromise among many parties, so please have this in mind when reading.
>

> I resend the redlined version with comments and a clean version. If no
> objections are posted online by Friday April 10th , 12:00 UTC, the
> Principles will be considered as finalized and agreed upon by the CWG.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Lise

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.