[CWG-Stewardship] Initial Discussion Draft on Transition Models

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Apr 8 15:16:05 UTC 2015

That, though, is not for us to decide but them.
MM: No one said it was for us to decide, certainly not me. However, just as it would be unacceptable for us to presume anything about what the other operational communities will do, it would also be unacceptable for the other operational communities to tell us to not adopt a preferred option because they might not like it.
And it is the ICG that needs to deal with that detail.  We have already had our virtual wrists slapped for presuming anything about what the other operational communities might or might not be willing to do.  Any proposal we come up can have options, but we cannot presume that they will do anything.