[CWG-Stewardship] Question for Sidley

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 20:50:11 UTC 2015

Maarten I think that is what the subsidiary  PTI(legal separation) intends
to achieve as indicated on S-A Statement. In summary, we are looking at
post-transition scenario where the entity currently being over-sighted upon
becomes the oversight on a new IANA operator/IANA manager called the PTI.

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.