[CWG-Stewardship] Remember to send questions and comments to legal advice from Sidley Austin

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:55:45 UTC 2015

Sorry Milton, was it S-A that weighed the implementation cost of both
models? because I don't know where the word "massive" was used in the
Accountability/bylaw model legal statement made by S-A.

I think the fact that we may not have determined and agreed on what we want
to achieve is probably one of the challenge we have in the CWG.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.