[CWG-Stewardship] Question for Sidley

Maarten Simon maarten.simon at sidn.nl
Thu Apr 9 22:03:27 UTC 2015

Thank you Milton for the clarification and helpful because I have not looked at it that way. Thinking it through I wonder if non-executive board members are needed or only an executive board member. I further wonder who will appoint whatever board members are needed. Obviously this will not be ICANN as that is were you try to stay away from. Could be something like the new community committee that oversees the ICANN board upon a proposal by the CSC ?