[CWG-Stewardship] Remember to send questions and comments to legal advice from Sidley Austin

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Apr 10 22:09:29 UTC 2015

Milton,

I was not suggesting that we should seek legal advice on this; that would be changing course.  What I was trying to say is that we shouldn’t change course until such time that we get information that invalidates our current direction such as new legal advice as they continue to do what we asked them to do, i.e., further explore the two options currently on the table.

Chuck