[CWG-Stewardship] Question for Sidley

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Apr 10 23:19:34 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 11:14:31PM +0000, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> 2) implement it with the clear understanding that we would switch to
> the legal separation approach in a specified time period (e.g.,
> 12-18 months).  The latter approach would allow plenty of time to do
> it right while still facilitating a quicker transition.

This is a fetching idea.  What would it take to institute the binding
legal regime that would allow us to do the internal model for some
defined period and then, if need be, force a new model?  I know this
is a little late compared to the desired deadlines, but would it be
possible to ask Sidley about this as well?

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com