[CWG-Stewardship] Guiding Schedule for 13-14 April

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Apr 13 07:01:46 UTC 2015

Kurt, the Design Team D - Authorization report can be found here: https://community.icann.org/x/1xQnAw. As nothing has changed since the F2F meeting in Istanbul, my understanding is that it is not specifically on the agenda.

If you are referring to Design Team F (Relationship between the NTIA, IANA and the Root Zone Maintainer), that group is still working on its recommendations (see https://community.icann.org/x/5hwnAw for further information).

Best regards,

Marika