[CWG-Stewardship] Question for Sidley

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:16:26 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Andrew Sullivan <ajs at anvilwalrusden.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 02:26:02PM +0000, Martin Boyle wrote:
> >

> This does, however, have the negative effect that IANA itself remains
> entangled with the policy organization.  It seems to me that some of those
> who are worried are mostly worried about that entanglement.

I like the fact that you used the word "remain" and its my understanding
that those who are "worried" are not worried about the current
status-quo(where things are already entangled) but are worried whether it
will be possible to re-assign IANA if(when) required post-transition. The
concern which seem to have been appropriately answered by the legal firm.

That said, In the bid to further understand legal separation vis functional
seperation, it may be useful to understand/know the type of separation that
currently exist

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*