[CWG-Stewardship] ICANN fighting separabiity in the numbers space

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Apr 13 23:06:56 UTC 2015

Its really news to me and i think its something that should be followed up. I recall specifically asking ICANN board Chair about the proposal of the CRISP team during the public comment session in Singapore and his response was very positive (generally indicating they did not have any significant issue with it).
Yes, this was noted by the CRISP team, too: ICANN board did indeed say they had no problem with the proposal in Singapore, and I believe they said so sincerely. It is ICANN-legal that CRISP is dealing with, however.
I believe the presentation of the CRISP team was transcribed.