[CWG-Stewardship] The Reverse Hybrid Model

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Apr 14 07:49:15 UTC 2015

Thanks for this Greg and thanks to Paul for the suggestion.
I know that time is of the essence and a resource that nobody appears to
have enough of, but a diagram (even very simple, perhaps drawn by hand &
scanned) would help in our understanding.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html