[CWG-Stewardship] The Reverse Hybrid Model

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:20:04 UTC 2015

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Gomes, Chuck <cgomes at verisign.com> wrote:

> Your points Andrew seem useful to me as well as the points made by others
> regarding this model.  Like several have said, I am not in favor of
> reopening closed issues but I do wonder if there are some elements of the
> this new model that could  be used to improve our solution.

+1 and will be good if that ponder can come after we have a clear direction
on the 2 proposals we currently have under review

>   But before the CWG spends any more time on this model, I would at least
> like to get a high level response from Sidley as to whether they think
> there may be some ideas in the model that could be useful.

I am of a personal opinion that we don't load-up/increase the working hours
of Sidley with this for now....we have set some directions for them already
and they are working on it. Perhaps when we have exhausted the 2 options we
currently have on the table and could not come to a single option then we
can task Sidley.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*