[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - Draft Transition Proposal V3.1

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Apr 16 13:30:14 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Ahead of today's CWG meeting, we wanted to share with you the latest draft of the proposal. Please note that this is very much work in progress, but we already wanted to give you an opportunity to see how the different pieces are coming together. Note that we've marked areas where we are still waiting for DT content as well as linkages with the CCWG. The redlines in the content provided by DTs marks changes that staff has made, either to reflect updates as a result of the meetings on 13/14 April or edits for readability and consistency. Also note that we are actively working on the annexes to ensure that these are consistent and logical from a reader's perspective, so you can expect further changes to that part of the document as well. We anticipate that we'll be able to share a closer to final draft with you tomorrow (Friday 16 April) for review, but if you already note any errors, inconsistencies or other issues, please feel free to point those out (ideally in the form of comments in an email, as we are actively working on the draft).

Thanks,

Marika