[CWG-Stewardship] .int

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Thu Apr 16 15:31:37 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Thank you for your emails.

We discussed the priority 2 DTs on the #38 call.

Here is the note on this issue:

Priority 2 DTs

•        Chairs have reassessed priority two items

•        DT G - Chairs recommend that this dealt with through dialogue with
other communities as it is not limited to naming community. Should there be
an IPR issue that is naming specific, the CWG would obtain input from the
legal advisors. Call has been scheduled with chairs of CRISP team to
co-ordinate, not only on this issue but also broader conversations.

•        DT H (.INT) - Chairs understand that this issue is being dealt with
by the GAC - await GAC input.

•        DT I (competition policy & conflict of interest) - CWG chairs
consider that this issue is adequately addressed by DT C. Furthermore, legal
advisors have

provided input on antitrust matters. If needed, additional guidance could be
sought from the legal advisors concerning best practices governance
guidance.

No need for a DT.

•        DT J (confidentiality & perception of conflict of interest) - CWG
chairs consider that this issue is adequately addressed by DT C.
Furthermore, legal advisors have provided input on antitrust matters. If
needed, additional guidance could be sought from the legal advisors
concerning best practices governance

guidance. No need for a DT.

•        DT K (OFAC) - issue is being dealt with by ICANN as a whole.
Proposed language will be circulated that should cover this commitment.

Best regards,

Lise