[CWG-Stewardship] Principles - Final

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Thu Apr 16 18:55:31 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

The principles have been held because of a proposal to amend the chapeau paragraph included in the last version sent out.  Following this evening's call, I can now confirm that I have agreement to revert to the original text, which had been stable over a number of readings.

Accordingly I can now attach the final version - a clean text and a marked up copy so that people can see what was changed.

Thank you all for your patience in finalising this document and to the many people who made significant efforts to come to consensus language.

Best

Martin