[CWG-Stewardship] Several questions for DT-F

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:27:38 UTC 2015

Well technically that definition is valid assuming ICANN is the only
"technical" source for root update and if verisign has no write privileges.
The current situation is that the maintainer may as well manage
(un-authoritatively) if he wants.

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.