[CWG-Stewardship] Bylaws requirements for CWG

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Apr 17 17:31:52 UTC 2015

Milton,

It is not at clear to me why you are arguing for periodic reviews when the CWG has already agreed that those should be done.  Stephanie was only responding to a question from Avri regarding what areas might need Bylaws changes; unless I am missing something, she was not talking about whether reviews should be periodic.

Chuck