[CWG-Stewardship] Bylaws requirements for CWG

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Apr 17 17:41:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

I believe we will need some bylaws changes,

- we discussed that the IANA Review Team would be one of the AOC-like
review that CCWG is currently proposing be put in the bylaws.  CCWG has
a place holder for that one in their work.

- the first golden bylaw, now fundamental bylaw, I ever heard discussed
was the original Nuclear-RFP bylaw.  the Separation mechansim is an
escalation mechanism version of that original nuclear  option, and I
believe one that would need to be defined by a bylaw.

- all of the ongoing groups, e.g. SOAC, with a degree of powers are all
defined in the bylaws.  It seemed to me that for the CSC to be real, it
would need to be defined in a bylaw.  I admit, no else has indicated
that, just seems that way to me.

I can't think of any others, yet until today, it had not occurred to me
that we might need one for the CSC.  So I figure there might be others
and it is the sort of thing we should understand.

avri

On 17-Apr-15 09:17, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Do we need them for the IANA Review Team (formally the Periodic Review
> Team)?
>

> Chuck

---