[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] Updated Structural Model Diagram

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:11:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

If this is going into the document slated for public comments. Can it be
clearly indicated that the IANA function(and PTI board) referred is in
relations to names functions.
If it's intended to refer to the 3 main functions of IANA then I think the
other 2 communities should be consulted before sending for PC.

My hope is that the former is the case, otherwise the later may already be
getting late.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.