[CWG-Stewardship] Several questions for DT-F

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:46:00 UTC 2015

Chuck,

This goes back several weeks, so I'm trying to remember exactly how I got
here.  I'm not sure if it's information others do not have, or just
information that is buried in the morass.  I do remember that we had raised
the question of whether it was in scope for us to deal with the Cooperative
Agreement transition, and I recall getting various bits of information that
added up to the point I made.  We could always just ask NTIA what their
current thinking is on the subject.

Greg