[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - Draft Transition Plan V3.2

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sat Apr 18 06:29:18 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

That will partly depend on when we receive the missing pieces and are able to incorporate those. As Tuesday's meeting is intended to close the loop on any 'big' issues, everyone is encouraged to already flag those now based on the latest draft and if an updated draft is available prior to the meeting people would just need to focus on the information that has been added / changed (we'll make a redline version available based on the clean draft circulated)?

Best regards,

Marika