[CWG-Stewardship] Bylaws requirements for CWG

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Apr 18 13:45:12 UTC 2015

OK, great, sorry if I misunderstood. When Stephanie asked “when/how the Periodic Reviews would be automatically triggered” it sounded to me like we were not set on periodic or any other standard for triggering the reviews.  And it still does. ;-) IF she had asked what areas might need bylaw changes to ensure that periodic reviews took place, I would have not made that mistake.

--MM

From: Gomes, Chuck [mailto:cgomes at verisign.com]

Milton,

It is not at clear to me why you are arguing for periodic reviews when the CWG has already agreed that those should be done.  Stephanie was only responding to a question from Avri regarding what areas might need Bylaws changes; unless I am missing something, she was not talking about whether reviews should be periodic.