[CWG-Stewardship] DT-X Separation Mechanism - first draft - correct link

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Apr 19 15:39:01 UTC 2015

Dear Greg,

thanks for this info. Glad to see the component parts would still exist.
I'd venture to say that whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 bankruptcy is
invoked, it's probably better that IANA issues an RFP as it would
signify that ICANN is in real trouble.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD