[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - Draft Transition Plan V3.2

Brenden Kuerbis bnkuerbi at syr.edu
Sun Apr 19 20:36:29 UTC 2015

There are a numerous options as to how the numbers and protocols
communities might contract for the IANA services that the CWG is
recommending reside in a legally separated PTI. At this stage, it would be
presumptuous to know how those communities might do that.  We should simply
let them respond on the record in public comment.
<http://internetgovernance.org>