[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - Draft Transition Plan V3.2

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sun Apr 19 22:34:07 UTC 2015

Thanks Avri and others that have commented so far. We are working hard to incorporate your comments / edits as well as the new materials received. In the meantime, please find attached a pdf version of the files circulated on Friday that may make it easier to identify the correct page numbers.

Best regards,

Marika