[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] Draft: Summary of Legal Structure for CWG Proposal

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 04:14:58 UTC 2015

I agree with Avri.  It is certainly not my impression that people are
leaning away from an affiliate.

I would also say that, if both parties to the MoU agree that ICANN can
assign it to an affiliate, there should be no real issues with doing so.
Alternately, the parties could agree that ICANN will provide the services
via an affiliate, while keeping ICANN as the contractual party.  In other
words, this is basically a non-issue.

Greg