[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] Draft: Summary of Legal Structure for CWG Proposal

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:41:05 UTC 2015

Milton:

I am not implying that we should or not be concerned about the potential costs
associated with separating out the department. I am saying that
the statements are subjective. *F**airly minima*l and *not be significant *are
not really defined. For example, *fairly minimal* for some may be nothing
and *not be significant* (in relation to cost) for others might mean 1% of
ICANN's total budget.  Who knows?

Thanks for the suggestion proposed in your comparison example. That is
exactly what we need: real data that will support the f*airly minima*l and *not
be significant *statements.

-ed

--
*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named