[CWG-Stewardship] The PTI board

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Apr 20 16:17:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

I do not think we should avoid putting some multistakeholder character
in the PTI.
And still keep it small.

If I understand, so far we have:

PTI Exec Director
IETF laision (are we sure they would agree to this extra level of
participation?
                      We should be cautious assigning roles &
responsibilities to them
                       that they may not wish to have)
RIR liaison (see about re IETF)
GNSO rep
ccNSO rep

I think we should consider  a CSC rep (same caution as above,
                                                                this may
be too operational for the CSC)

I would also recommend

a GAC rep  (government particpation)
an ALAC  (user particpatiion)

and possibly

an ICANN Board rep

If all accepted, that would bring it to 9.
Still a small number.

avri

---