[CWG-Stewardship] The PTI board

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Mon Apr 20 18:01:10 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 06:00:06PM +0100, Matthew Shears wrote:
> those changes.  Seems to me that this points to a PTI Board that has a
> broader role than just a legal purpose related to the affiliate.

The maximal responsibilites the PTI board can have are its legal
function and the normal board function of managerial oversight.  If it
can be any larger than that, we're well into Contract Co land.

So even if there is a slightly larger function, it still militates in
favour of a small, tightly-focussed board along the lines Milton
proposed.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com