[CWG-Stewardship] The PTI board

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Mon Apr 20 18:25:28 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 02:20:15PM -0400, Greg Shatan wrote:
> through a membership model); perhaps you are thinking of the MRT role as
> you cite the dangers of "Contract Co. land."

Yep.  The proposal that I saw last year that involved Contract Co and
MRT and so on looked to me like a way of building all the structures
of ICANN all over again, only without tearing down ICANN.  I thought
then and, having reviewed it since, think now that such an approach
would not yield a stable system.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com