[CWG-Stewardship] The PTI board

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:45:05 UTC 2015

I would disagree with CW's suggestion.  This is germane and on-topic for
this forum.  The PTI board is a reasonably significant aspect of the CWG's
proposal.  It would be an abdication of our responsibilities not to propose
a board when we are proposing such an entity.  "All stakeholders" will be
free to comment during the public comment period (which is, of course, an
open process).  The other IANA "customer" communities can also weigh in
directly during the ICG phase.  It should also be kept in mind that this is
the board of an entity wholly-controlled by ICANN, so it is essentially an
internal-to-ICANN matter.

Greg Shatan