[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - version V3.3

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Apr 21 04:43:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

Marika, apologies for yet another edit.  Do not know it it is too late,
but responding to the issues in the current draft.

DT-N worked on both Annex F and Annex L trying to make them consistent.

- Worked of the escalation triggers.
  - CSC + a super-majority of ccNSO and GNSO can trigger the IFR
  - the IFRT can trigger (recommend) a Separation mechanism

- made Annex F & L consistent & non overlapping on triggers

- minor changes to short version (III.A.i.d & III.A.ii.d) for
consistency with annex F & L

- put the decisions of the IFR back to Consensus or super-majority.

- removed IETF & RIRs from IFRT

- move trigger to trigger section in F

- changed duration  of  IFR to 9 months

- fixed table to refer to IFR

Made all the edits to the not-clean version.  Hope that was the right
thing to do.

Another note that was made to me in my constituency, will we have a
glossary of acronyms.
We are very acronym rich.
thanks

avri