[CWG-Stewardship] DT-X Separation Mechanism - first draft - correct link

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 05:41:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

Simply put ICANN as an entity becomes the NTIA while PTI become the IANA
operator/manager.

Although I hope by ICANN you meant PRF giving the OKAY to issue a contract
to PTI and if ICANN board doesn't bulge to PRF, I guess CCWG accountability
mechanism comes into action.

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.