[CWG-Stewardship] Changes related to the CSC Charter annex

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Apr 21 11:10:33 UTC 2015

Hi Donna,

I only see the proposed remedial action procedures attached, not the changes to the charter you are referring to. Could you please resend?

Thanks,

Marika

From: Donna Austin <Donna.Austin at ariservices.com<mailto:Donna.Austin at ariservices.com>>
Date: Monday 20 April 2015 19:48
To: Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>>
Cc: "cwg-stewardship at icann.org<mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>" <cwg-stewardship at icann.org<mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>>
Subject: Changes related to the CSC Charter annex

Hi Marika

My apologies that this is outside your deadline for comments. I've made some changes to the section on the CSC Charter.

Regarding footnote 47, I'd like to see the attached included in the document in some way. It is consistent with the Recommendations document DT-C provided in Istanbul.

Thanks,

Donna

Policy and Industry Affairs Manager

ARI REGISTRY SERVICES
Melbourne|Los Angeles
P  +1 310 890 9655
P  +61 3 9866 3710
E  donna.austin at ariservices.com<mailto:donna.austin at ariservices.com>
W  www.ariservices.com<http://www.ariservices.com/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/ARIservices>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.