[CWG-Stewardship] Anonymity of Comments

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:47:07 UTC 2015

Hi Grace,

Thanks for this. I got that clarification during the last minute of the
call; I was one of those who thought its an online form.

I also like the fact that the template is not a replacement for the usual
way of submitting comments.

Regards
PS: On a lighter note, wonder why ICANN PC is called a forum. Doesn't seem
to be my understanding of how forum interactions happen...J

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*