[CWG-Stewardship] The PC form

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:02:44 UTC 2015

This will not be the first time that formatted comments have been used. The
IGO/INGO Working Group used a form, as did the Policy & Implementation
Working Group.  The previous comment period for this group did not use a
form, and the task of drawing a report and other useful information from
the comments was extremely difficult and time consuming.  Public comments
are intended to have a utility.  This approach will maximize that utility.
I support the use of the form.

Just out of curiosity, if there's no database behind the form, what is
behind the form?  A spreadsheet (a la Google forms)?

Greg Shatan